Seems like everytime I post in here it’s to say sorry it’s been so long. I’m trying to get back on top of recapping all the fun times I’ve had the last year, and this is a stand out to me. Star Wars Celebration happened in Anaheim, CA a couple months ago. My friends Vinny Romanelli , Shannon Ritchie and I were able to tattoo out of a booth in the tattoo pavilion as part of Marc Draven’s Ink Fusion Empire. The organization combines tattooing with other counter and pop culture events. We’re able to make friends and clients that share a similar passion for all things nerdy. I just wanted to say thanks to all that got tattooed or picked up schwagg in support of what I do. It’s a great event and I look forward to the next one.
June 20th, 2015
March 23rd, 2014
In the hopes of staying fresh in my artistic endeavors and in trying to avoid too much repetition in the imagery that gets tattooed today I’d like to pitch these ideas out there and see if anyone would be interested in getting my version of any of these ideas. My usual wait time for tattoos is a few months but if anyone is interested in any of these please email me at email@example.com and we can see about getting you in much quicker;)
Pieces I’m interested in doing:
• I’ve got some good ideas for some art nouveau inspired roses. Or just roses in general. These are great single session tattoos.
• Animals with ornamental details, like this painting series I just finished. I’d be interested in doing variations of this series or trying new animals in this theme. Namely Buffalo, Elephants, antelope, most anything that’s furry.
• Animals that I haven’t done at all or not enough of. Gorillas, Rhinos, Zebra, Deer or different kinds of Antelope like Kudu or Sable. Jacob’s sheep, Elephants, Hawks, Big beetles like elephant ,rhino or stag.
• American West Imagery. Cowboy/Indian stuff. I’m always a fan of this stuff. I’ve been incorporating a good bit of Navajo blanket patterns into my work in a graphic way and would like to see what else I can do with it.
• I’d like to do some classy lady head tattoos, similar to my banner painting I’d like to do some theme versions of lady heads.
Favorites I’d like to do would be:
- The Wicked Queen from Snow White
- Malificent the Evil witch from Sleeping Beauty
- Storm, Rogue or Jubilee or Phoenix from X-men.
- Red Sonja
- Valeria from Conan the Barbarian.
- Uma Thurman as Marcelus Wallace’s wife in Pulp Fiction
- I’d like to do an illustrative Marilyn Monroe
-Lucille from I Love Lucy
- Morticia Addams could be super fun
- Dolly Parton will always be a favorite. Bigger the hair the better.
• There’s a few Star Wars characters that I’ve got good ideas for: Chewbacca , Leia or Stormtroopers. Or a character I’ve never tattooed before, Obi-Wan Kenobi
• Any Planet of the Apes character. So long as it’s an ape.
January 22nd, 2014
Recently I did a cool tattoo of Walter White from Breaking Bad. I was pretty inspired to try a new series of tattoos in a similar style. If anyone has any ideas using these characters or other pop culture esque people please shoot me a buzz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a few tattoos I did from this inquiry post. I was super happy to get to do a few of these guys.
December 23rd, 2012
December 18th, 2012
It’s been a while since I’ve updated the images in my online portfolio. It’s so easy to post things to Instagram and Facebook with a single click that I tend to forego putting things up on here. Recently Instagram owned Facebook looks to have changed their policy and I’m going to cut back on posting full images on social media. I’m just gonna put up sneak peeks and display the full images here on my site. You can keep track of my updates on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram all @adamguyhays. Until then here’s a couple new tattoos.
December 13th, 2012
June 22nd, 2011
February 27th, 2011
So I recently did the Milano Tattoo convention. Had a good time there. Made a lot of new friends, saw some old ones and really got to lock down some more places to visit for my upcoming summer/fall tour. Did some cool tattoos while I was there. Here’s a few photos of the trip.
January 28th, 2011
I’ve been toting these around selling them at shows for a while now but never got around to posting them here. They were my contribution to my Visions of the Empire show last year. If anyone’s interested in buying prints I sell the set of three 5″x17″ prints for $50.00 bucks plus shipping. Email me at email@example.com
January 28th, 2011
I have a few machines left in the batch of Millennium Falcon shaders I made. If anyones interested email me here for more info. The ones I have left are all plain black coils that will run all day. ”She may not be pretty but she’s got it where it counts.” Pros only need apply.
- In addition to doing the $60 Standing Rock tattoos today, I’ll be donating all the sales of my… instagram.com/p/BNfKZPGBF6e/ 149 days ago
- Hey all today’s the day! ericaflannes @smitchart and a few others at the shop will be offering… instagram.com/p/BNeydPohvxS/ 149 days ago
- Here’s this hand jammer from today. @ Red Rocket Tattoo instagram.com/p/BNS4pZIBWaM/ 154 days ago
- Concealed weapon. @ Prospect Heights, Brooklyn instagram.com/p/BNR0JRKBiqC/ 154 days ago
- Kicking that turkey in the ass today at 5thavefitness @ 5th Ave Fitness instagram.com/p/BNPTYvfBjhb/ 155 days ago