Seems like everytime I post in here it’s to say sorry it’s been so long. I’m trying to get back on top of recapping all the fun times I’ve had the last year, and this is a stand out to me. Star Wars Celebration happened in Anaheim, CA a couple months ago. My friends Vinny Romanelli , Shannon Ritchie and I were able to tattoo out of a booth in the tattoo pavilion as part of Marc Draven’s Ink Fusion Empire. The organization combines tattooing with other counter and pop culture events. We’re able to make friends and clients that share a similar passion for all things nerdy. I just wanted to say thanks to all that got tattooed or picked up schwagg in support of what I do. It’s a great event and I look forward to the next one.
June 20th, 2015
- In addition to doing the $60 Standing Rock tattoos today, I’ll be donating all the sales of my… instagram.com/p/BNfKZPGBF6e/ 149 days ago
- Hey all today’s the day! ericaflannes @smitchart and a few others at the shop will be offering… instagram.com/p/BNeydPohvxS/ 149 days ago
- Here’s this hand jammer from today. @ Red Rocket Tattoo instagram.com/p/BNS4pZIBWaM/ 154 days ago
- Concealed weapon. @ Prospect Heights, Brooklyn instagram.com/p/BNR0JRKBiqC/ 154 days ago
- Kicking that turkey in the ass today at 5thavefitness @ 5th Ave Fitness instagram.com/p/BNPTYvfBjhb/ 155 days ago