In the hopes of staying fresh in my artistic endeavors and in trying to avoid too much repetition in the imagery that gets tattooed today I’d like to pitch these ideas out there and see if anyone would be interested in getting my version of any of these ideas. My usual wait time for tattoos is a few months but if anyone is interested in any of these please email me at email@example.com and we can see about getting you in much quicker;)
Pieces I’m interested in doing:
• I’ve got some good ideas for some art nouveau inspired roses. Or just roses in general. These are great single session tattoos.
• Animals with ornamental details, like this painting series I just finished. I’d be interested in doing variations of this series or trying new animals in this theme. Namely Buffalo, Elephants, antelope, most anything that’s furry.
• Animals that I haven’t done at all or not enough of. Gorillas, Rhinos, Zebra, Deer or different kinds of Antelope like Kudu or Sable. Jacob’s sheep, Elephants, Hawks, Big beetles like elephant ,rhino or stag.
• American West Imagery. Cowboy/Indian stuff. I’m always a fan of this stuff. I’ve been incorporating a good bit of Navajo blanket patterns into my work in a graphic way and would like to see what else I can do with it.
• I’d like to do some classy lady head tattoos, similar to my banner painting I’d like to do some theme versions of lady heads.
Favorites I’d like to do would be:
- The Wicked Queen from Snow White
- Malificent the Evil witch from Sleeping Beauty
- Storm, Rogue or Jubilee or Phoenix from X-men.
- Red Sonja
- Valeria from Conan the Barbarian.
- Uma Thurman as Marcelus Wallace’s wife in Pulp Fiction
- I’d like to do an illustrative Marilyn Monroe
-Lucille from I Love Lucy
- Morticia Addams could be super fun
- Dolly Parton will always be a favorite. Bigger the hair the better.
• There’s a few Star Wars characters that I’ve got good ideas for: Chewbacca , Leia or Stormtroopers. Or a character I’ve never tattooed before, Obi-Wan Kenobi
• Any Planet of the Apes character. So long as it’s an ape.